1) Boil Milk in a vessel.
2) In a pan add 1 teaspoon of Ghee and fry Cashew Nuts and fry till it is golden brown.
3) Once Cashew Nuts turns golden brown transfer it into a plate.
4) In the same vessel add remaining Ghee.
5) Once the Ghee is heated squeeze the Water from the Bottle Gourd and fry for 5 minutes in low flame.
6) In a vessel boil some Water.
7) Once the Water is boiled add sago and fry in medium flame for 15 – 20 minutes till the sago becomes soft.
8) When the Milk is boiled add Bottle Gourd and cook for 10 minutes in medium flame.
9) Add Sugar and cook for 5 minutes in medium flame.
10) Add boiled Sago and cook for 10 minutes in medium flame.
11) Add Condensed Milk and cook for 5 minutes in low flame.
12) Add Cardamom Powder and mix well.
13) Add Green Food Colouring and mix well.
14) Add half of Almonds and Pistachios and mix well.
15) Switch off the flame.
16) Transfer it into a bowl.
17) Garnish with Almonds, Pistachios and Cashew Nuts.
18) Kaddu Ki Kheer is ready to serve.
Bottle Gourd – 250 grams
Milk – 1 litre
Sago – 50 grams
Sugar – 150 grams
Condensed Milk – 50 grams
Cardamom Powder – 1 teaspoon
Green Food Colouring – 2 teaspoons
Cashew Nuts – 10 Nos.
Almonds(chopped) – 10 Nos.
Pistachios(chopped) – 10 Nos.
Ghee – 4 teaspoons