1) Heat 1 ½ cup Water in a vessel.
2) In a bowl add Rice Flour, Salt, Oil and mix well.
3) Add hot Water little by little and make smooth dough.
4) Apply some Oil on the idli plates.
5) In the idiyappam maker put the Rice dough and fill the plates with Idiyappam.
6) Heat some Water in cooker.
7) Keep the Idli plates in the pressure cooker.
8) Close the lid without whistle and keep in medium flame for 12 minutes.
9) Open the lid and take the idiyappams and let it cool down.
10) Use a spoon and remove idiyappam.
11) Idiyappam is ready to serve.
12) In a pan heat Oil.
13) Once the Oil is heated add Bengal Gram and fry for 2 minutes.
14) Add Mustard Seeds, Curry Leaves, Green Chillies and sauté it for few seconds.0)
15) Add Onion and fry till it becomes transparent.
16) Add Salt and Turmeric Powder and mix well.
17) Add Egg and mix well for 2 minutes.
18) Add Idiyappam and mix well.
19) Add Coriander Leaves and mix well.
20) Switch off the flame.
21) Transfer it into a bowl.
22) Egg Sevai is ready to serve.
Note- you can have idiyappam with paya curry and chicken kurma
Rice Flour-1 ½ cup
Onion (chopped) – 1 No.
Egg – 1 No.
Green Chillies (chopped) – 2 Nos.
Curry leaves – 10 Nos.
Coriander Leaves (chopped) – Few
Bengal gram – 1 teaspoon
Mustard seeds – 1 teaspoon
Turmeric powder – ½ teaspoon
Oil – 5 teaspoons
Salt as per taste