Green Leaf – 1 bunch
Red Lentils – 50 grams
Onion (chopped) – 1 No.
Garlic – 6 cloves
Red Chilli (chopped) – 1 No.
Scrapped Coconut – ½ cup
Oil – 2 teaspoons
Salt – ½ teaspoon or as per taste
1) In a pressure cooker add Red Lentils with 1 cup of Water.
2) Close the lid and leave for 2 whistles or till it is cooked.
3) After 2 whistles switch off the flame and strain the Lentils if water is remaining.
4) In a kadai or pan add Oil.
5) Once it is heated add Onion and fry till it becomes transparent.
6) Add crushed Garlic and Red Chillies.
7) Fry for 2 minutes in low flame.
8) Add Green Leaf and mix it well.
9) Add ¼ cup of Water and mix well.
10) Close the lid and leave for 5 minutes in low flame.
11) Add cooked Red Lentils and mix well.
12) Leave in low flame for 2 minutes.
13) Add Scrapped Coconut mix well and switch off the flame.
14) Green Leaf is ready to serve.