1) In a mixie jar add Black Pepper and Cumin Seeds and grind into a fine powder.
2) In the same mixture add Small Onions, Green Chilli, Ginger Garlic Paste and Coriander Leaves. Again grind it
into a fine paste (if needed you can add some water around ¼ cup).
3) Heat Oil in a pan or Kadai.
4) When the Oil is heated add Chicken and Salt and fry it well and close the lid for 5 minutes in a low flame.
5) After 5 minutes add grinded green paste and mix it well.
6) Add half cup of Water and mix well.
7) Close the lid and leave in a medium flame for 15 to 20 minutes.
8) After 15 minutes transfer the Chicken into a plate and garnish with Coriander Leaes.9) Green Chicken (dry) is
ready to serve.
Chicken – ½ Kg
Onion (small) – 10 Nos.
Coriander Leaves – 1 bunch
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 teaspoons
Black Pepper – 2 teaspoons
Cumin – 1 teaspoon
Green Chilli – 1 No.
Salt as per tasteOil – 5 teaspoons