Wheat Flour – 2 cups
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 teaspoons
Garlic (crushed) – 2 teaspoons
Cumin Seeds – 2 teaspoons
Ajwain – 1 teaspoon
Cheese slices – 2
Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 3 teaspoons
Coriander Powder – 2 teaspoons
Cumin Powder – 2 teaspoons
Garam Masala Powder – 1 teaspoon
Coriander Leaves – few
Butter – 2 tablespoons
Oil for frying
Salt – 2 teaspoons (or) as per taste
1) In a bowl add Wheat Flour, Ginger Garlic Paste, Cumin Seeds, Ajwain, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, Coriander
Powder, Cumin Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Salt, 2 teaspoons of Oil and mix well.
2) Add warm Water and knead a soft dough.
3) Apply Oil and leave for half an hour.
4) In a bowl add Butter, Garlic, Coriander Leaves and mix well.
5) Roll the Parathas.
6) Apply Garlic mixture on the Parathas.
7) Dust Wheat Flour and fold the Parathas.
8) Flatten the Parathas.
9) Heat a pan.
10) Once the pan is heated place the flatten dough and leave it on medium flame.
11) Apply Ghee or Oil an cook the Paratha till it turns golden on both the sides.
12) Transfer it into a serving bowl.
13) Garlic Paratha is ready to serve.
14) For Garlic Parathas with Cheese.
15) Take a dough sized ball and flatten it thick (make 2 Nos.).
16) Apply Garlic mixture on top of one flattened dough.
17) Keep the other flatten dough on the top.
18) Gently flatten it thin.
19) Heat a pan.
20) Once the pan is heated place the flatten dough and leave it on medium flame.
21) Apply Ghee or Oil and cook the Paratha till it turns golden on both the sides.
22) Transfer it into a plate.
23) Garlic Paratha is ready to serve.