1) in a large bowl add All Purpose Flour, Salt, Curd, Oil, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, half of Garlic. half of Coriander
Leaves and mix well.
2) Add lukewarm Water and knead a smooth dough.
3) Add Oil and knead again for 2 minutes.
4) Close and leave for an hour.
5) Make 6 equal parts of the dough.
6) Use a rolling pin and flatten the dough in oval shape.
7) Put few Garlic and Coriander Leaves on it and press using the rolling pin.
8) Heat a pan in high flame and put the flatten dough.
9) When you see bubbles on the top of the dough remove it and show directly to the flame and grill it.
10) Once it is cooked transfer it into a plate and spread Butter on it.
11) Garlic Butter Naan is ready to serve.
All Purpose Flour – 2 cups
Curd – ½ cup
Garlic (grated) – 5 Nos.
Coriander Leaves (chopped) – few
Baking Powder – ½ teaspoon
Baking Soda – ¼ teaspoon
Butter – 4 tablespoons
Salt – ½ teaspoon
Oil – 2 teaspoons