1) In a garlic crusher, crush the Garlic (you can also use a motar and pestle)
2) In a pan add 2 teaspoons of Butter and melt.
3) Add Garlic and fry for 2 minutes in a low flame. After 2 minutes transfer it into a plate.
4) In the same pan, melt 2 teaspoons of Butter and roast all the Bread slices on one side and switch off the flame.
5) On the roasted side of the Bread slice apply fried garlic.
6) Spread grated Cheese.
7) In the pan heat 2 teaspoons of Butter and place the Bread.
8) Close the lid and keep it in a low flame for 2 minutes.
9) Once the Cheese is melted open the lid and top it with Coriander Leaves and Chilli Flakes.
10) Close the lid and leave it in a low flame for 1 minute.
11) Switch off the flame and transfer it into a plate.
12) Garlic Bread is ready to serve.
Bread – 4 slices
Cheese (grated) – 25 grams
Butter – 10 teaspoons
Garlic – 6 cloves
Coriander Leaves (chopped) – Few
Chilli flakes – 2 teaspoons