Bread – 6 slices
Egg – 2 Nos.
Milk – 1 Cup
Sugar – 5 teaspoons
Rose Essence – ½ teaspoon
Red Colour Powder – 1 Pinch
Ghee (Clarified Butter) – 5 teaspoons
Oil – 5 teaspoons
1) In a bowl beat Egg and Sugar till the Sugar dissolves.
2) Add Milk and stir well.
3) Add Rose Essence, Colour Powder and stir well.
4) In a pan heat 2 teaspoons Ghee and 2 teaspoons Oil
5) Once the Oil & Ghee are heated dip bread slices (one at a time) into the mixture and then put it on to the pan for frying (you can fry 2 bread slices at a time).
6) Fry it on both the sides in a low flame till it is golden brown.
7) French Toast is ready to serve.