Fish – 4 slices (big) or 6 slices (small)
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 teaspoons
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Black Pepper Powder – 1 teaspoon
Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder – ½ teaspoon
Salt as per taste
Oil for frying
1) In a bowl add Ginger Garlic Paste, Chilli Powder, Black Pepper Powder, Turmeric Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Salt and mix it well.
2) Apply this mixture evenly on the fish slices.
3) Marinate for around one hour.
4) Heat Oil in a pan.
5) Once the Oil is heated, place the marinated fish slices on the pan.
6) Fry till golden brown on both the sides in a low flame.
7) Transfer it to a plate.
8) Fish Fry is ready to serve.