1A) In a mug or bowl add Gelatine Powder.
1B) Boil 200 ml of Water and mix with Gelatine Powder and add 200 ml of normal Water.
1C) Pour this Gelatine Water evenly in 3 separate bowls.
1D) Add Yellow, Red and Green food colouring in the 3 separate bowls, mix well and allow it to set for 4 hours.
1E) After the Gelatine is set, cut into small pieces using a knife.
2) Soak Basil Seeds in a bowl of Water for 1 hour.
3A) Boil 200 ml of Water, once it is boiled add Vermicelli and let it cook for 10 minutes.
3B) After 10 minutes switch off the flame and drain the Vermicelli using a filter.
4) In a mixie jar add Milk, Vanilla Ice Cream and 1 to 2 teaspoons of Rooh Afza / Rose Syrup and grind well.
5) In a serving glass add 1 teaspoon of Roof Afza / Rose Syrup in the sides of the glass.
6) Add 2 teaspoons of Basil Seeds, 2 teaspoons of Vermicelli, 1 teaspoon of Yellow, Green and Red Jelly, grinded Milk. Place 1 scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream on the top, add 1 teaspoon of Basil Seeds, 1 teaspoon of Rooh Afza or Rose Syrup and garnish with sliced Almonds and Pistachio.
7) Falooda is ready to serve (chilled).
Milk – ½ Ltr.
Vanilla Ice Cream – 2 Scoops
Butter Scotch Ice Cream – 2 Scoops
Vermicelli – 50 grams
Sugar – 50 grams
Gelatine Desert (Unflavoured) – 25 grams
Basil Seeds – 4 teaspoons
Rooh Afza / Rose Syrup – 5 teaspoons
Yellow food colouring – ¼ teaspoon
Red food colouring – ¼ teaspoon
Green food colouring – ¼ teaspoon
Pistachio (sliced) – 10 Nos.
Almonds (sliced) – 10 Nos.