1) In a bowl add Eggs and whisk well using egg beater or hand mixer till foam forms on the top.
2) Add Sugar and whisk well till the Sugar dissolves well.
3) Add Yellow Colour powder and mix it well.
4) Add Khoya and whisk well for 5 minutes till Khoya is mixed well.
5) Add Rose Essence and mix it well.
6) Add Ghee and mix it well.
7) Grease a baking pan using 1 teaspoon Ghee.
8) Pre-heat the oven for 10 minutes in 200° C.
9) Pour the Egg mixture in the baking tray and garnish with sliced almonds.
10) Keep the baking tray in the oven for 25-30 minutes in 200° C (If you are using a micro wave oven then keep it in convection for 12 minutes).
11) After 30 minutes switch off the stove and take the baking tray and allow it to cool completely.
12) Use a knife and cut horizontally and vertically for square shape.
13) Transfer it into a plate14) Egg sweet is ready to serve.
Eggs – 4 Nos.
Sugar – 300 Grams
Khoa (Khoya) (without Sugar) – 400 grams
Almonds (sliced) – 15 Nos.
Pure Ghee – 6 teaspoons
Yellow food colouring Powder – 1 teaspoon
Rose Essence – 1 teaspoon