Boiled Egg – 2 Nos.
Boiled Potato (medium size) – 2 Nos.
Onion (chopped) – 2 Nos.
Tomato (chopped) – 1 No.
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 teaspoon
Coriander Leaves – Few
Turmeric Powder – ¼ teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Coriander Powder – 2 teaspoons
Cumin Powder – 1 teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder – ½ teaspoon
Salt as per taste
Oil – 4 teaspoons
1) Cut the Boiled Eggs into 4 pieces in oval shape.
2) Cut the Boiled Potatoes into triangular shape (small pieces).
3) Heat Oil in a pan.
4) Once the Oil is heated add Onions and fry Onion till it turns golden brown.
5) Add Ginger Garlic Paste and fry for 2 minutes.
6) Add Tomatoes, Salt, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder, Garam Masala Powder and fry in medium flame for 3 minutes.
7) Add half cup Water and cook it in a medium flame for 3 minutes.
8) Add Potatoes and mix it slowly.
9) Add Eggs and mix slowly.
10) Switch off the flame and transfer it into a serving bowl.
11) Garnish with Coriander Leaves.
12) Egg Potato Gravy is ready to serve.