1) In a Pan or Kadai heat 3 teaspoons of Oil.
2) When the Oil is heated add Urad Dal and sauté it for 2 minutes.
3) Add Onion and cook for 3 minutes.
4) Add Curry Leaves and Coriander Leaves and fry for 2 minutes.
5) Switch off the flame and mix it with the batter.
6) Add beaten Egg with the Batter and mix it well.
7) Heat the Paniyaram Pan and add half teaspoon of Oil in every hole.
8) Once the Oil is heated, pour the batter (mixture) filling the holes evenly and keep it in a medium flame for 2 minutes.
9) After 2 minutes turn the Paniyarams (use butter knife) and leave it for 2 minutes.
10) After 2 minutes transfer the Paniyarams into a plate.
11) Egg Paniyarams are ready to serve.
Idli Batter (salt already mixed) – 500 ml
Onion (chopped) – 1 No.
Egg (beaten) – 1 No.
Urad Dal – 2 teaspoons
Curry Leaves (chopped) – Few
Coriander Leaves (chopped) – Few
Oil – 50 ml