1) In a mixie jar add Onions, Ginger and Garlic and grind into a fine paste.
2) In a mixie jar add Cashew Nuts with some Water and grind it.
3) Boil Eggs with some Salt.
4) In a pan heat Oil, once the Oil is heated add Cinnamon, Cardamom, Green Chillies and sauté it for few seconds.
Add Ginger Garlic Paste and fry for 2 minutes in a low flame.
5) Add Onion Paste and sauté it for 5 minutes in a low flame.
6) Add Salt, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder and mix well and fry for 5 minutes in a low flame.
7) Add Milk (little by little) and mix well. Close the lid and leave it in a low flame for 5 minutes.
8) Add Cashew Nuts Paste and mix well, add 1 cup of Hot Water and mix well. Leave it in a medium flame for 10
minutes or until the Curry thickens.
9) Add pealed Eggs with some cuts in the Curry and mix slowly.
10) Add Coriander Leaves and mix well.
11) Switch off the flame and transfer it into a bowl.
12) Egg Milk Curry is ready to serve.
Egg – 4 Nos.
Milk – 200 ml
Onion (chopped) – 2 Nos.
Cashew Nuts – 10 Nos.
Garlic – 4 Nos.
Ginger – 1 inch piece
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 teaspoon
Green Chillies – 3 Nos.
Coriander Leaves (chopped) – Few
Cinnamon – 1 No.
Cardamom – 2 Nos.
Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Coriander Powder – 2 teaspoons
Salt as per taste
Coconut Oil – 3 teaspoons