Potatoes (boiled & mashed) – 3 Nos.
Boiled Eggs – 3 Nos.
Onion (chopped) – 1 No.
Ginger (chopped) – 2 teaspoons
Chilli Powder – 2 teaspoons
Black Pepper Powder – 1 teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder – 1 teaspoon
Cumin Powder – 1 teaspoon
Chat Masala Powder – 2 teaspoons
Coriander Leaves – Few
Egg – 1 No.
Bread crumbs – 100 grams
Salt as per taste
Oil for frying
1) In a large bowl add Mashed Potatoes, Onion, Chopped Ginger, Chilli Powder, Black Pepper Powder, Garam
Masala Powder, Cumin Powder, Chat Masala Powder, Coriander Leaves and Salt and mix it well.
2) Cut the Boiled Eggs into half.
3) Apply Oil in your hand and from the Potato mixture make 6 equal size balls.
4) Take one ball and flatten it and keep the Egg (yolk facing inside) and cover it with Potato and make oval
5) Heat Oil in a Kadai or Pan, when the Oil is heated, place the oval shaped balls and fry till it becomes golden
6) When it becomes golden brown, turn it slowly and fry on the other side also.
7) Transfer the Egg Kabab into a plate.
8) Egg Kabab is ready to serve.
Note: For Bread crumb, in a small mixie jar grind 2 bread pieces and make a fine powder.