1) In a bowl add Wheat Flour with 1/3 teaspoon of Salt and add Water little by little and knead a smooth dough.
2) Add one teaspoon of Oil and again knead the dough.
3) Close it and leave it for half an hour.
4) After half an hour make 4 equal size balls.
5) Roll the dough balls in a round shape using dry Flour.
6) Heat a pan and place the chapati, add 1 teaspoon of Oil on both the sides and cook the chapatis.
7) Transfer it into a plate.
8) In the same pan add two teaspoons of Oil.
9) Meanwhile in a bowl add Egg, Salt and Black Pepper Powder and beat the Egg.
10) When the Oil is heated pour the Egg and spread a little.
11) Spread the Cheese slices on the Egg.
12) Place a chapati on the Cheese slices and cook in medium flame for 2 minutes.
13) After two minutes flip the chapatis and cook on the other side.
14) After two minutes transfer it into a plate.
15) Roll the chapati and fix a toothpick.
16) Egg Cheese Roll is ready to serve.
Wheat Flour – 1 Cup
Egg – 2 Nos.
Cheese Slices – 2 Nos.
Black Pepper Powder – 2 teaspoons
Salt as per taste
Oil – 5 teaspoons