Cabbage – 300 grams
Onion (chopped) – 1 No.
Garlic – 7 cloves
Red chilli – 2 No.
Egg – 1 No.
Salt as per taste
Oil – 3 teaspoons
1) In a pan or kadai heat Oil.
2) Once the Oil is heated add Onion and fry till it becomes translucent.
3) Add crushed Garlic and Red Chilli and fry for two minutes.
4) Add Cabbage and fry for 10 minutes in medium flame or till it is cooked (stir often).
5) Add beaten Egg and stir continuously for 2 minutes.
6) Switch off the flame.
7) Egg Cabbage Poriyal is ready to serve.