Eggs (Boiled and cut into half) – 3 Nos.
Gram Flour – 1 Cup
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 teaspoon
Red Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder – ½ teaspoon
Asafoetida – 1 pinch
Salt as per taste
Oil for frying
1) In a bowl add Gram Flour, Ginger Garlic Paste, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Asafoetida and Salt then mix it well and 1 cup of water (little by little) and make a smooth batter (same as Idly and Dosa batter).
2) Heat the Oil in a Vessel.
3) When the Oil is heated dip the Egg fully into the batter and drop in the heated Oil and fry in a low flame.
4) When it is golden brown turn the egg.
5) When it is fried on both the sides transfer it into a plate (with kitchen towel).
6) Serve it hot.