1) In a bowl add Wheat Flour, Salt (½ teaspoon) and add Water (little by little) and knead a smooth dough, add 2
teaspoons of Oil and knead it again and keep it aside for half an hour.
2) Mean while in another bowl add Eggs and whisk it well.
3) Add Onion, Tomatoes, Salt, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, Black Pepper Powder, Chat Masala Powder, Mango
Powder and Coriander Leaves and mix it well.
4) From the Dough make 4 equal size balls.
5) Dust the balls with dry flour and flatten it into thin layer.
6) Transfer it into a hallow plate and add 2 table spoons of Egg mixture in the middle of the layer and place Cheese
on the top. Fold it horizontally and vertically in the shape of a rectangle.
7) Heat a pan, when the pan is heated add 1 teaspoon of Butter and grease the pan.
8) Place the closed paratha on the pan (very carefully) and leave it in a low flame for 3 minutes.
9) Flip the paratha and add 2 teaspoons of Oil or Butter on the paratha and fry it till golden brown on both the sides.
10) Transfer the paratha into a plate.
11) Egg & Cheese Stuffed Paratha is ready to serve.
Wheat Flour – 200 grams
Egg – 2 Nos.
Onion (sliced) – 2 Nos.
Tomato (sliced) – 1 No.
Mozzarella Cheese (or any other cheese) – 100 grams
Turmeric powder – ½ teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 2 teaspoons
Black Pepper Powder – 1½ teaspoon
Dried Raw Mango Powder – 1 teaspoon
Chat Masala Powder – 2 teaspoons
Garam Masala Powder – ½ teaspoon
Coriander Leaves – Few
Salt as per taste
Butter – 5 teaspoonsOil – 8 to 10 teaspoons