1) In a pan, heat 2 teaspoons of Ghee.
2) Once the Ghee is heated add Almonds and Cashew nuts and fry till light brown. After frying remove it in a plate.
3) In the same pan add remaining Ghee, once the Ghee is heated add Cinnamon and Cardamom and fry for a
4) Add 3 to 4 cups of Water and stir.
5) Add Red Colour Powder and stir well and close the lid.
6) After the Water starts to boil add Vermicelli and keep the stove in a medium flame.
7) When the Water evaporates add sugar and stir well for 2 minutes.
8) Add Condensed Milk and stir well.
9) Add half of the fried Cashew nuts and Almonds and mix well.
10) Transfer it into a bowl and garnish with remaining Cashew nuts and Almonds.
11) Dum Seviyan Sweet is ready to serve.
Vermicelli – 100 grams
Sugar – 75 grams
Condensed Milk – 6 teaspoons
Ghee – 6 teaspoons
Cinnamon – 1 No.
Cardamom – 2 Nos.
Red Colour Powder – 1 pinch
Cashew nuts (chopped) – 10 Nos.
Almonds (chopped) – 8 Nos.