Samosa sheets – 6 Nos.
Dates – 10 Nos.
Almonds – 10 Nos.
Pistachio – 15 Nos.
Walnut – 5 Nos.
Cashew Nut – 10 Nos.
Raisins – 15 Nos.
All-purpose flour – 2 teaspoons
Oil for frying
1) In a mixie jar add Almonds, Pistachio, Walnut, Cashew Nut and coarsely grind it.
2) Remove seeds from the Dates and chop.
3) In a bowl add Dates, grinded Nuts, Raisins and mix well.
4) In a bowl add All Purpose Flour and Water and mix it into a paste.
5) Fold the Samosa Sheets in triangular shape thrice (please refer to our video) and fill the chopped Dates and grinded Nuts and close the Samosa sheet by applying the flour paste at the end.
6) Heat Oil in a kadai and fry the Samosas till it becomes golden brown on both the sides.
7) After it turns golden brown remove the Samosas.
8) Dates Samosa are ready to serve.