1) In a bowl add Ginger Garlic Paste, Lemon Juice, Chilli Flakes, Black Pepper Powder, Lemon Juice, Oil – 2 teaspoons, 1 teaspoons of Salt and mix well.
2) Add Chicken and mix well.
3) Close and keep in fridge for 1 hour.
4) In a bowl add All Purpose Flour, Corn Flour, Baking Powder, Cinnamon Powder, Chilli Powder, Salt and mix well.
5) Dip all the Chicken one by one in the Flour and keep aside.
6) In another bowl add two Eggs and whisk well.
7) Dip the coated Chicken one by one in Egg and again coat in Flour and set aside.
8) In a pan heat Oil in low flame for 15 minutes.
9) Add Chicken pieces in the pan in low flame and fry for 10 minutes.
10) Flip and fry again for 10 minutes in low flame.
11) Crispy Chicken fry is ready to serve.
Chicken – 1 kg
All Purpose Flour – 1 cup
Corn Flour – ½ cup
Baking Powder – 1 teaspoon
Cinnamon Powder – 1 teaspoon
Ginger Garlic Paste – 3 teaspoons
Lemon Juice – 3 tablespoons
Chilli Flakes – 2 teaspoons
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Black Pepper Powder – 1 teaspoon
Egg – 2 Nos.
Oil for frying
Salt – 3 teaspoon or as per taste