1) Grind Scrapped Coconut, Roasted Chana Daal, Coriander Leaves, Curry Leaves (6 Nos.), Green Chilli and Salt into a coarse paste.
2) After grinding add required Water (according to your taste).
3) Heat oil in a pan, when the Oil is heated add Urad Dal after it becomes golden brown add Mustard Seeds and Curry Leaves and fry for 2 minutes.
4) Add tempering with Chutney and mix well.
5) Coconut Chutney is ready to serve.
Scrapped Coconut – 35 Grams
Roasted Chana Daal – 35 grams
Coriander Leaves – few
Green Chilli – 1 No.
Curry Leaves – 12 Nos. (6 to grind & 6 for tempering)
Urad Daal – 1 teaspoon
Mustard Seeds – 1 teaspoon
Salt as per taste
Oil – 2 teaspoons