1) In a bowl add the Eggs and whisk it well.
2) Add Onion, Capsicum, Coriander Leaves, Salt, Turmeric Power, Chilli Powder, Black Pepper Powder and mix it well
and keep it aside.
3) Cut the inner edges of the bread (only 3 sides of the bread).
4) Take the Cheese slices and cut it into half.
5) Heat a pan, once the pan is heated grease it with Butter.
6) Keep the Bread open and pour 3 table spoons of Egg mixture and keep the Cheese slices on the top and close the
7) Keep it in a medium flame for 3 minutes.
8) Now apply 1 teaspoon of Butter on top of the Bread and flip the Bread and cook in a low flame for 2 minutes.
9) Transfer it into a plate.
10) Closed Bread Omelette is ready to serve.
Bread – 4 slices
Eggs – 2 Nos.
Cheese slices – 2 Nos.
Onion (sliced) – 1 No.
Capsicum (chopped) – ½ No.
Coriander Leaves – Few
Salt as per taste
Turmeric Powder – ¼ teaspoon
Chilli Powder – ½ teaspoon
Black Pepper Powder – ½ teaspoon
Butter – 5 teaspoons