Milk Cream – 500 grams
Condensed Milk (sweetened) – 300 grams
Chocolate Syrup – 400 ml
Vanilla Essence – 1 teaspoon
1) Refrigerate the Milk Cream and the bowl (which you are going to whip the cream) for 5 hours.
2) Use an electric mixer (hand whisker) and whisk the Cream in a high speed for 2 minutes or till it becomes thick
3) Add Sweetened Condensed Milk and whisk for 3 minutes.
4) Add Vanilla Essence and whisk for a minute.
5) Add Chocolate Syrup and whisk for 5 minutes.
6) In a bowl or container pour the Cream.
7) Drizzle with Chocolate Syrup on the top.
8) Cover it using a cling film.
9) Refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours in freezer.
10) After 8 hours transfer 2 scoops of Chocolate Ice Cream into a bowl.
11) Chocolate Ice Cream is ready to serve.