1) In a pressure cooker add Salt, close the lid (without whistle) in a medium flame for 10 minutes.
2) Meanwhile In a bowl keep the sieve, add All Purpose Flour, Powdered Sugar, Coco Powder, Baking Powder and
Baking Soda and sieve well.
3) Now with this add Butter, Curd, Milk and mix well using a whipper.
4) Take a round shaped vessel, add the mixture and tap well.
5) Open the pressure cooker, keep a stand and place the round shaped vessel. Close the lid (without whistle) an
keep it in a medium flame for 25 minutes.
6) In a mixie jar add chilled Whip Cream and Powdered Sugar and grind in a high speed for 2 to 3 minutes.
7) After 25 minutes switch off the flame, open the pressure cooker, remove the cake and keep it out so that it will
8) After the cake is cooked, scratch on all the sides using a butter knife.
9) Transfer it into a plate, again flip it in a other plate properly.
10) Cut the Cake horizontally into half and apply Cream and then cover it with the other half of the Cake.
11) In a plastic cover pour the Cream and cut the plastic cover in the corner and slowly decorate the Cake.
12) Chocolate Cake is ready to serve.
All Purpose Flour – 200 grams
Ice Cream Sugar – 200 grams
Coco Powder – 2 tablespoons
Butter – 50 ml
Milk – 100 ml
Curd – 60 ml
Baking Powder – ½ teaspoon
Baking Soda - ½ teaspoon
Ice Cream Sugar – 100 grams
Whipping Cream (chilled) – 100 ml