1) In a mixie jar or food processor add Chicken and grind for 30 seconds.
2) Add Salt, Chilli Powder, Black Pepper Powder, Cumin Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Ginger, Garlic, Mozzarella
Cheese and grind well for one minute.
3) Take a rectangular box and lay plastic cover in the box.
4) Transfer the grinded chicken in the rectangular box and spread it evenly using Potato masher.
5) Close the plastic cover and close the lid and keep it in the freezer for 4 hours.
6) After 4 hours, take the box out from the freezer and remove the plastic cover.
7) Place the frozen chicken on the cutting board.
8) Cut the edges to make it even.
9) Now cut vertically and horizontally to make 6 squares.
10) Cut 2 triangles from each square.
11) Beat the Egg.
12) Coat the triangles with All Purpose Flour on both the sides, then dip it in the Egg and coat it with Breadcrumbs
on both the sides.
13) Heat Oil in a pan and shallow fry the triangles on both the sides till it become golden brown.
14) After it turns golden brown transfer it into a plate.
15) Chicken triangles are ready to serve.
Chicken Breast – 250 grams
All Purpose Flour – 50 grams
Breadcrumbs – 50 grams
Mozzarella Cheese – 100 grams
Egg – 1 No.
Garlic (chopped) – 5 Cloves
Ginger (chopped) – 1” piece
Black Pepper Powder – 1 teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder – ½ teaspoon
cumin Powder – 1 teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Salt as per taste
Oil for frying