1) Grind Chicken coarsely using a mixer or food processor.
2) Add all the ingredients (except oil) and grind it into a paste.
3) Meanwhile soak the skewers (bamboo sticks) in water for ½ an hour.
4) Heat oil in a pan.
5) Till the oil is heated wet your hands with oil, take a skewer (soaked in water) and spread the paste in the skewers (If the paste is not spreading then add few gram flour to thicken the paste).
6) Put it into the pan and close with a lid and fry in a low flame for 5 to 7 minutes (you can fry 3 to 4 kababs at a time).
7) After 5 to 7 minutes turn the kababs and again close the lid for 5 to 7 minutes or till it is golden brown.
8) After it is fried keep it in a kitchen towel so that the excess oil is drained.
9) Serve it hot.
Chicken (Boneless) – ½ KG
Onion (Chopped) – 2 Nos.
Gram Flour – 4 teaspoons
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1½ teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 2 teaspoons
Green Chilli – 2 Nos.
Coriander Leaves – Few
Egg – 1 No.
Lemon Juice – 5 teaspoons
Salt as needed
Oil for frying