Pasta – 250 grams
Chicken – 200 grams
Onion (chopped) – 2 Nos.
Tomato (chopped) – 2 No.
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 teaspoons
Green Chillies – 2 Nos.
Cinnamon – 2 pieces
Cardamom – 2 Nos.
Coriander Leaves – Few
Mint Leaves – Few
Turmeric Powder – ¼ teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder – ½ teaspoons
Salt as per taste
Oil – 4 teaspoons
1) In a vessel boil Water, one the Water is heated add Pasta and stir well.
2) Meanwhile in a pan heat Oil, once the Oil is heated add Cinnamon, Cardamom, Onion, green Chillies and sauté it
till Onion become brown.
3) Add Ginger Garlic Paste and fry for 2 minutes.
4) Add Chicken, Salt and mix well.
5) Once the moisture in the Chicken evaporates add Tomatoes, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, Garam Masala
Powder and mix well.
6) Add 100 ml of Water and mix well then close the lid and leave it in a medium flame for 5 to 7 minutes.
7) Once the Pasta is cooked, strain the Pasta and keep aside.
8) After 7 minutes put the Pasta in the Chicken Gravy, add Coriander Leaves and Mint Leaves and mix well. Close
the lid and leave it in a low flame for 5 minutes.
9) After 5 minutes switch off the flame.
10) Chicken Pasta is ready to serve.