Chicken Breast (boneless, big pieces) – 250 grams
All Purpose Flour – 2 cups
Curd – 2 tablespoons
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 teaspoons
Turmeric Powder - ½ teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Coriander Powder – 1 teaspoon
Black Pepper Powder – 1 teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder – ½ teaspoon
Coriander Leaves – Few
Butter – 5 teaspoons
Salt as per taste
Oil – 4 teaspoons
1) In a bowl add Chicken, Curd, Ginger Garlic Paste, Turmeric Powder, Chili Powder, Coriander Powder, Black
Pepper Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Salt and mix well.
2) Close and leave to marinate for half an hour.
3) In a bowl add All Purpose Flour, Salt and mix well.
4) Add Water little by little and knead a smooth dough.
5) Apply Oil and leave for half an hour.
6) In a pan heat Oil, once the Oil is heated add marinated Chicken and fry for 10 minutes in medium flame.
7) Turn it and again fry for 10 minutes in medium flame (add Water to cook if necessary).
8) Once the Chicken is cooked, allow it to cool.
9) With a butter knife cut the Chicken into pieces.
10) Add Chicken in a food processor with Coriander Leaves and grind well.
11) Take Lemon size ball from the kneaded dough and roll it.
12) Keep the Chicken stuffing and slowly close the dough and remove the extra dough from it.
13) Use dry Flour and roll the dough till you get the medium size paratha.
14) Heat a tawa or pan. Once it is heated, place the paratha and cook in medium flame.
15) After a minute flip it and add Butter on both the sides.
16) Cook till it is golden brown on both the sides.
17) Transfer it into a plate.
18) Chicken paratha is ready to serve.