All Purpose Flour – 200 grams
Chicken (minced) – 200 grams
Onion (chopped) – 1 No.
Egg – 1 No.
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 teaspoon
Turmeric Powder – ¼ teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Coriander Powder – ½ teaspoon
Black Pepper Powder – ½ teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder – ¼ teaspoon
Coriander Leaves (chopped) – Few
Oil – for frying
Salt – 2 teaspoons or as per taste
1) In a bowl add All Purpose Flour, Salt, one teaspoon of Oil and mix well.
2) Add enough Water and knead a smooth dough and set aside for half an hour.
3) In a pan heat Oil once it is heated add Onion and Ginger Garlic Paste and sauté for a minute.
4) Add Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Black Pepper Powder, Garam Masala Powder and mix
5) Add half cup of Water and mix well.
6) Keep in medium flame for 10 minutes or till the Chicken is cooked.
7) Add Coriander Leaves, mix well and switch off the flame.
8) Make 6 equal size balls from the dough.
9) Take one ball and roll the dough thinly.
10) Keep 2 tablespoons of Chicken in the middle of the dough.
11) Fold in square shape.
12) Heat a pan and add 2 teaspoons of Oil.
13) Place the Paratha in the middle and cook in low to medium flame till the Paratha turns golden brown evenly on
all the sides.
14) Transfer it into a plate.
15) Chicken Mughalai Paratha is ready to serve.