1) Wash the chicken Wings thoroughly.
2) In one Chicken Wing cut the smallest part and throw it away.
3) In the remaining wing cut into 2 parts (cutting on the bones).
4) Using a knife make round cut from the smallest side and push the flesh towards the upper side and make it like a
lollipop (for more details please see our video).
5) Do the same with the other part also.
6) In a bowl add Ginger Garlic Paste, Chilli Powder, Pepper Powder, Red Food colouring powder, Soya Sauce, Lemon
Juice, Salt and mix well.
7) Add the Chicken Lollipops and mix well.
8) Marinate it for half an hour.
9) In another bowl add All Purpose Flour, Corn Flour, Salt, Egg and mix well.
10) Add little Water and mix well without any lumps making it like a batter.
11) Add the marinated Chicken Lollipops into the batter.
12) Heat Oil in a pan.
13) Once the Oil is heated drop the Lollipops into the hot Oil.
14) Fry golden brown on both the sides in a medium flame.
15) Transfer it into a plate.
16) Chicken Lollipop is ready to serve.
Chicken Wings – 5 Nos.
All Purpose Flour – 3 tablespoons
Corn Starch – 3 tablespoons
Egg – 1 No.
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 teaspoons
Soya Sauce – 2 teaspoons
Lemon Juice – 3 teaspoons
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Black Pepper Powder – 1 teaspoon
Red Food Colouring Powder – 1 teaspoon
Salt as per taste
Oil – for frying