1) Heat Oil in a pan. Once the Oil is heated, add Cinnamon and Cardamom and sauté it for few seconds.
2) Add Onion and Green Chilies and fry till Onion turns golden brown.
3) Add Ginger Garlic Paste and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
4) Add Chicken, one teaspoon of Salt and mix it well. Close the lid and keep it in a medium flame till the water
5) After 10 minutes add Tomatoes, some Salt, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder and mix it well. Close the lid and
leave it for 5 minutes.
6) After 5 minutes add ½ cup of Water and mix it well and leave it in a low flame for 10 minutes.
7) After 10 minutes add Coconut Paste, Coriander Leaves, Mint Leaves and mix it well. Close the lid and leave it for
8) After 5 minutes add Curd, mix it well and leave it for 5 minutes.
9) After 5 minutes switch off the flame and transfer it into a bowl.
10) Chicken Korma is ready to serve.
Chicken – 500 grams
Onion (sliced) – 2 Nos.
Tomato (chopped) – 2 Nos.
Coconut Paste – 6 spoons
Curd – 100 ml
Coriander Leaves (chopped) – few
Mint Leave (chopped) – few
Green Chilli – 2 Nos.
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 teaspoons
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
Cinnamon – 2 Nos.
Cardamom – 2 Nos.
Salt as per taste
Oil – 6 teaspoons