Chicken (boneless) – 250 grams
Mozzarella Cheese – 100 grams
Breadcrumbs – 50 grams
Onion (grated) – 2 teaspoons
Ginger (grated) – 1 teaspoon
Chilli Flakes – 1 teaspoon
Black Pepper Powder – 1 teaspoon
Salt – 2 teaspoons
Oil – 2 teaspoons
1) In a mixie jar or food processor add boneless Chicken and grind well.
2) Add grated Onion, grated Garlic, Chilli Flakes, Black Pepper Powder, Salt, Mozzarella Cheese, Breadcrumbs and
3) Marinate for 30 minutes.
4) In a pan heat Oil. Once the Oil is heated put the flame in medium low.
5) After 30 minutes take hand full of Chicken and hold it well.
6) Now insert the skewer in the middle of the Chicken and press well to form a shape.
7) Add this in the pan one by one and fry for 3 minutes.
8) Flip and again fry, like wise fry all sides till it turns brown.
9) Transfer it into a plate.
10) Chicken Cheese Kebab is ready to serve.