Chicken – ½ kg
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 teaspoons
Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Black Pepper Powder – 1 teaspoon
Chicken 65 Powder – 1 teaspoon
Red Food Colouring Powder – ½ teaspoon
Lemon Juice – 4 teaspoons
Coriander Leaves – Few
Salt as per taste
Oil – 5 teaspoons
1) In a bowl add Chicken, Ginger Garlic Paste, Salt, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, Black Pepper Powder,
Chicken 65 Powder, Red Food Colouring Powder and mix well.
2) Allow it to marinate for 30 minutes.
3) After 30 minutes, in a vessel add marinated Chicken and 200 ml of Water and mix well.
4) Close the lid and keep it in a medium flame for 15 minutes.
5) After 15 minutes switch off the flame, add Lemon Juice and mix well.
6) In a pan heat Oil, when the Oil is heated add the boiled Chicken and fry on both the sides till it becomes little
7) Transfer it into a plate.
8) Chicken Boiled Fry is ready serve.