Chicken Breast – 250 grams
Chick pea Flour – 1 cup
Corn Flour – 2 teaspoons
Rice Flour – 2 teaspoons
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 teaspoon
Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder – ½ teaspoon
Asafoetida – ½ teaspoon
Oil for fryingSalt – 2 teaspoons or as per taste
1) On a chopping board keep the Chicken and cut into finger size pieces.
2) In a bowl add the Chicken pieces, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, Salt and mix well.
3) Leave it for half an hour.
4) In a bowl add Chickpea Flour, Corn Flour, Rice Flour, Salt, Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder, Garam Masala Powder,
Asafoetida and mix well.
5) Add Ginger Garlic Paste and mix well.
6) Add Water and make a batter (neither thick nor light).
7) Heat Oil in a pan in medium flame.
8) Once the Oil is heated keep the flame in low dip the marinated Chicken in the batter on both the sides and put in
9) Fry in low flame for 3 minutes or till it turns golden brown.
10) Turn it and again fry for 3 minutes in low flame.
11) Transfer it into a plate.
12) Chicken Bajji is ready to serve.