All Purpose Flour – 3 cups
Mozzarella Cheese – 200 grams
Milk – 300 ml
Yeast 1½ teaspoon
Sugar – 1½ teaspoon
Garlic Powder – 2 teaspoons
Garlic (crushed) – 2 teaspoons
Chilli Flakes – 2 teaspoons
Oregano – 2 teaspoons
Coriander Leaves (chopped) – Few
Butter – 50 ml
Oil – 2 teaspoons
Salt – 1 teaspoon
1) In a bowl add milk, yeast, sugar and mix well.
2) After 10 minutes add All Purpose Flour, Garlic Powder, Chilli Flakes, Oregano, Salt and mix well.
3) Add Water if needed and knead soft dough for 5 minutes.
4) Apply Oil, duck the dough and leave for an hour.
5) In a bowl add Butter, crushed Garlic, Coriander Leaves and mix well.
6) After an hour knead the dough for 2 minutes.
7) Divide the dough into two equal portions.
8) Take one portion press the dough.
9) Roll the dough into the size of chapati with thickness.
10) Brush the Butter in the middle of the dough.
11) Place Mozzarella Cheese in the middle.
12) Sprinkle Oregano and Chilli Flakes.
13) Apply Water on the edges and fold the dough and press gently.
14) In a pressure cooker add Salt and close the lid and leave for 10 minutes.
15) Place the Garlic Bread on a plate with stand and keep in the oven for 30 minutes in low flame.
16) Preheat the oven at 180 degree for 10 minutes.
17) Place the Garlic Bread on the baking tray and leave for 20 to 25 minutes.
18) Take the Garlic Bread out of the cooker and transfer it into a plate.
19) Take the Garlic Bread from the oven and transfer it into a plate.
20) Cheesy Garlic Bread with cheese, with and without oven is ready to serve.