1) In a bowl add Chicken, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, half teaspoon of Salt and mix well.
2) In a pan add Oil.
3) Once it is heated add Garlic and sauté for 2 minutes in low flame.
4) Add Chicken and mix well and cook for 5 minutes in medium flame.
5) Meanwhile in another pan add Oil.
6) Once it is heated add Egg, Salt, Pepper Powder and mix well.
7) Once it is cooked switch off the flame.
8) After the Chicken is cooked add Carrot, Green Capsicum, Yellow Capsicum and mix well.
9) Add Soya Sauce and mix well.
10) Stir for 5 minutes in low flame.
11) Add cooked Rice and mix well slowly without breaking the Rice.
12) Add scrambled Egg and Black Pepper Powder and mix well.
13) Switch off the flame.
14) Transfer it into a serving bowl.
15) Chicken Fried Rice is ready to serve.
Rice (cooked) – 2 cups
Chicken – 250 grams
Eggs – 3 Nos.
Carrot (chopped) – 1 No.
Green Capsicum (chopped) – ½ No.
Yellow Capsicum (chopped) – ½ No.
Garlic (chopped) – 2 teaspoons
Turmeric Powder – ¼ teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Black Pepper Powder – 1 teaspoon
Soya Sauce – 2 teaspoons
Oil – 4 teaspoons
Salt – 2 teaspoons (or) as per taste