1) Boil Water in a pan.
2) Once Water is heated add Cauliflower and cook in medium flame for 10 minutes.
3) Switch off the flame and remove the Cauliflower.
4) In a bowl add Ginger Garlic Paste, 1 teaspoon Chilli Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Salt and mix well.
5) In a bowl add Chickpea Flour, All-purpose Flour, Rice Flour, Turmeric Powder, Baking Powder, Ajwain and mix well.
6) Add Water, mix well and make a batter.
7) Heat Oil in a pan or kadai.
8) Once it is heated dip the Cauliflower in the batter and put in the hot Oil and fry in medium flame till it turns golden
9) Once it turns golden brown transfer it into a plate.
10) Cauliflower bonda is ready to serve.
Cauliflower – 250 grams
Chickpea Flour – 50 grams
All Purpose Flour – 1 tablespoon
Rice Flour – 1 tablespoon
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 teaspoon
Ajwain – ½ teaspoon
Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 2 teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder – ½ teaspoon
Baking Soda – ½ teaspoon
Oil for frying
Salt – 2 teaspoons or as per taste