1) In a bowl add Onion, Capsicum (Green, Red, Yellow), Green Chilli, Ginger, Funnel Seeds, Black Pepper,
Coriander Leaves, Garam Masala, Salt and mix it well.
2) Keep it aside for 10 to 15 minutes.
3) Meanwhile, in a mixie jar add Split Bengal Gram and grind it coarsely.
4) Add the grinded Split Bengal Gram to the mixture.
5) Make round balls and flatten it.
6) Heat Oil in a kadai or pan and fry the flatten balls till it turns golden brown on both the sides.
7) After it turns golden brown transfer it to a plat (keep a tissue paper so that the Oil drains).
8) Capsicum Vada is ready to serve.
Split Bengal Gram – 200 grams
(soaked in water for 4 hours)
Onion (chopped) – 1 No.
Capsicum (Green) (chopped) – ½ No.
Capsicum (Red) (chopped) – ½ No.
Capsicum (Yellow) (chopped) – ½ No.
Green Chilli (chopped) – 2 Nos.
Ginger (chopped) – 2 teaspoons
Fennel Seeds – 2 teaspoons
Black Pepper – 2 teaspoons
Coriander Leaves (chopped) – Few
Garam Masala – ½ teaspoon
Salt as per taste
Oil for frying