Wheat Flour – 1½ cup or 200 grams
Cabbage (chopped) – 130 grams
Coriander Leaves – Few
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 teaspoons
Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 2 teaspoons
Garam Masala Powder – 1 teaspoon
Butter – 4 teaspoons
Oil – 2 teaspoons
Salt as per taste
1) In a bowl add Cabbage, Ginger Garlic Paste, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Salt, Coriander Leaves and mix it well.
2) Add Wheat Flour and mix well.
3) Add Water (little by little) and kneed a smooth dough.
4) Close the dough and leave it for 10 minutes.
5) Add Oil and kneed it again.
6) Make 5 equal size balls.
7) Roll the dough balls into round shape using dry flour (3-inch diameter).
8) Heat a pan, once the pan is heated place the paratha and cook for 3 minutes on medium flame.
9) Flip the Paratha and add Butter (both on top of paratha and bottom) and cook on both the sides till it become golden brown.
10) Transfer the paratha into a plate.
11) Cabbage Paratha is ready to serve.