Bread (Cut into small pieces) – 8 Slices
Mustard Seeds – 1 teaspoon
Cumin Seeds – 1 teaspoon
Curry Leaves – 10 Nos.
Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Onion (sliced) – 1 No.
Tomato (Chopped) – 1 No.
Oil – 6 teaspoons
Salt as needed
Coriander Leaves – Few
Black Pepper – ½ teaspoon
Eggs – 2 Nos.
Paneer – 50 grams
1) Heat vessel or Kadai, as the vessel is heated put 4 teaspoons of oil.
2) Add Mustard Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Curry Leaves and Onion and sauté it well.
3) When onion is golden brown add Tomato, Salt, Turmeric Powder and, Chilli Powder then sauté it well and simmer it for 5 minutes.
4) Meanwhile heat a pan and add 2 teaspoons of Oil, once the Oil is heated add 2 Eggs and scramble it well and add Salt and Black Pepper and add Paneer and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes.
5) Now, in the vessel add Bread pieces and mix it well.
6) Add the scrambled Egg and Paneer mixture from the pan to the vessel and mix it well and switch off the stove.
7) Serve it in a bowl and add Coriander Leaves for garnishing and serve it in a bowl.