1) Heat 6 teaspoons of Oil in a pan. Once the Oil is heated add Ginger and fry for two minutes.
2) After 2 minutes add Green Chillies, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, Mango Powder, Salt and fry for a
3) Add Boiled Peas and mix it well.
4) Add Mashed Potatoes and mix well with Boiled Peas and spices.
5) Add Coriander Leaves and mix it well.
6) Switch off the flame.
7) Transfer it into a plate and allow it to cool.
8) After it is completely cooled make oval shape balls.
9) Take the Bread slices and dip in half bowl of water.
10) Press gently with your palm and remove excess water.
11) Keep it in a plate and place the oval shape Potato balls on the middle of the bread and fold it on all the sides and oval shaped Bread rolls.
12) Heat Oil for frying in a kadai or pan.
13) Once the Oil is heated add the Bread Roll with Potato balls and fry it till it becomes golden brown on all the sides.
14) After it turns golden brown transfer it to a plate and keep it on kitchen towel for the excess Oil to dry.
15) Bread roll with potato is ready to serve.
Bread (edges removed) – 6 Slices
Potatoes (boiled & mashed) – 4 Nos.
Peas (boiled) – 50 grams
Ginger (chopped) – 2 teaspoons
Green Chilli (chopped) – 2 Nos.
Turmeric Powder – ¼ teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 1½ teaspoon
Mango Powder – 1 teaspoon
Coriander Leaves – Few
Salt as per tasteOil for frying