1) Cut the edges of the Bread slices.
2) In a mixie jar add the Bread slices and grind well.
3) In a bowl add Butter, Egg, Sugar (50 grams), Vanilla Essence and mix it well.
4) Add Sugar and mix well.
5) Add grinded Bread little by little and mix well and keep the mixture aside.
6) In a sauce pan add remaining Sugar and 2 teaspoons of Water and cook till the Sugar turns golden colour.
7) After Sugar turns golden colour switch off the flame and transfer it into a round, flat vessel and spread it.
8) Add half of the mixture in the vessel and tap it.
9) Add Cashew Nuts and Raisins, add remaining bread mixture and tap again.
10) Cover with aluminium foil and on the foil put few holes.
11) Keep a pressure cooker in medium flame and keep a stand (will be given always with the cooker to steam).
12) Now add Water in the cooker so that the Water touches the vessel when kept inside.
13) Now keep the Bread mixture in the cooker and close the lid without whistle and cook for 45 minutes.
14) After 45 minutes switch off the flame and allow it to cool completely.
15) After it cools, with a butter knife scrap the edges and flip the flat vessel upside down in a plate.
16) Cut it into pieces of your choice.
17) Bread Pudding is ready to serve.
Bread – 5 pieces
Milk – 200 ml
Sugar – 100 grams
Egg – 1 No.
Butter – 2 teaspoons
Vanilla Essence – 2 teaspoons
Cashew Nuts (chopped) – 5 Nos.
Raisins – 15 Nos.