1) in a pan put Oil, when the Oil is heated add Ginger Garlic Paste and saute for a minute.
2) After two minutes add Chicken and saute for a minute.
3) Add Salt and Black Pepper powder and mix well.
4) Add half cup of water and close the lid and keep it in a medium flame for 5 minutes.
5) After 5 minutes add Onion, Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Powder and mix it well and stir for 5 minutes.
6) After 5 minutes add Oregano and Coriander Leaves and mix well.
7) Switch off the flame.
8) Transfer it in a bowl.
7) Apply butter on one side of all the breads.
8) Apply Tomato Sauce on the Butter.
9) Upon the Tomato Sauce place the Chicken mixture.
10) Place Mozzarella Cheese on the Breads.
11) Switch on the stove.
12) Heat a pan.
13) When the pan is heated add one teaspoon of Butter and keep the Bread and close the lid and keep it in a low flame for 3 minutes.
14) After 3 minutes transfer the Bread Pizza into a plate. Likewise cook all the Breads.15) Bread Pizza (Chicken) is ready to serve.
Bread slices – 4 Nos.
Chicken (chopped) – 150 grams
Onion (chopped) – 1 No.
Mozzarella Cheese – 100 grams
Capsicum (chopped) – 1 No.
Tomato (sliced) – 1 No.
Coriander Leaves – Few
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 teaspoon
Butter – 4 teaspoons
Pizza Sause – 4 teaspoons
Chilli Powder – ½ teaspoon
Black Pepper Powder – ½ teaspoon
Oregano – 2 teaspoons
Salt as per tasteOil – 4 teaspoons