1) In a bowl add Gram Flour, Ginger Garlic Paste, Chilli Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Asafoetida, Salt and Coriander Leaves and mix it well.
2) Add Water little by little and make a batter.
3) In a pan heat Oil, once the Oil is heated dip the bread pieces in the batter and fry in the heated Oil.
4) Fry till golden brown on both the sides.
5) Transfer to a plate.
6) Bread Bajji is ready to serve.
Bread (cut slices) – 6 pieces
Gram Flour – 200 grams
Ginger Garlic Paste – ½ teaspoon
Coriander Leaves – few
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder – ½ teaspoon
Asafoetida – 1 pinch
Salt as per taste
Oil for frying