1) in a bowl add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, black pepper powder, garam
masala powder salt and mix well.
2) Add 2 teaspoons of water and mix well.
3) Heat oil in a pan.
4) Once it is heated add spice mixture and cook in a low flame for two minutes.
5) Add boiled eggs and cook for 2 minutes in low flame or till the spice mixture dries.
6) Switch off the flame.
7) Transfer it into a plate.
8) Garnish it with coriander leaves.
9) Boiled egg fry is ready to serve.
Boiled Egg – 4 Nos.
Ginger Garlic Paste – ½ teaspoon
Turmeric Powder – ¼ teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Coriander Powder – ½ teaspoon
Black Pepper Powder – ½ teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder – ¼ teaspoon
Coriander Leaves (chopped) – Few
Oil – 2 teaspoons
Salt – 1 teaspoon or as per taste