Boiled Eggs (chopped) – 3 Nos.
Onion (chopped) – 2 Nos.
Tomato (chopped) – 1 No.
Coriander Leaves – Few
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 teaspoon
Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Coriander Powder – 1 teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder – ½ teaspoon
Salt as per taste
Oil – 5 teaspoons
1) Head Oil in a pan, once the Oil is heated add Onion and fry for 2 to 3 minutes till Onions become translucent.
2) After 3 minutes add Ginger Garlic Paste and fry for 2 minutes.
3) After 2 minutes add Tomatoes, Salt, turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Garam Masala Powder
and mix it well.
4) Close the lid and fry for 2 minutes in low flame or till the Tomato becomes soft.
5) After Tomatoes become soft add Boiled Eggs and mix it well slowly.
6) Add Coriander Leaves and mix well.
7) Transfer it into a plate.
8) Boiled Eggs Bhurji is ready to serve.