Lady’s Finger (chopped) – 200 grams
Onion (sliced) – 1 No.
Tomato (chopped) – ½ No.
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Turmeric – ½ teaspoon
Salt as per taste
Oil – 5 teaspoons
1) In a kadai or pan heat Oil.
2) Once the Oil is heated add Onion and fry till it becomes translucent.
3) After Onion turns translucent add Tomato, Salt, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder and mix well and fry for two
4) After two minutes add Ladys finger and mix well.
5) Close the lid and leave for 15 minutes in a low flame.
6) Stir it upside down for every 3 minutes.
7) After 15 minutes switch off the flame and transfer it into a plate.
8) Bhindi Masala Fry is ready to serve.