1) Cut the Lady’s Finger vertically.
2) In a large bowl add Lady’s Finger, Ginger Garlic Paste, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, Salt and two teaspoons of oil and mix it well.
3) Marinate it for 10 minutes.
4) After 10 minutes heat a kadai or pan and add Oil.
5) Once the Oil is heated add marinated Lady’s Finger and fry.
6) Flip it often.
7) Keep in a medium flame and cook till it is done.
8) Transfer it to a plate.
9) Now Lady’s Finger fry is ready to serve.
Lady’s Finger (cut vertically) – 400 grams
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 teaspoons
Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Salt as per taste
Oil for frying